Southern Off-Road 4x4 Hire
Relax in the experienced hands of our team who will help you to plan your 4x4 holiday in Southern Africa, and ensure that your trip is not only exciting, but also as safe and comfortable as you desire.
We are a business that prides itself with our personal touch. Pick up and drop off our vehicles at one of our depots in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Windhoek, or indeed any major town in Southern Africa.
Always enquire about specials and seasonal discounts!Enquire Now
4x4 Hire and 4x4 Rental in Southern Africa
Many of Southern Africa’s best game reserves, coastal areas and other attractions are only accessible by gravel roads and 4x4 tracks. This is one of the reasons why a 4x4 vehicle is the ideal mode of transport and the most capable safari vehicle. These all terrain 4x4 vehicles are all available for hire as fully equipped or unequipped. The extensive equipment provided like fridge/freezers, kitchen equipment and water tanks to mention a few allows one to live out of the vehicles comfortably for extended periods. All the vehicles are carefully prepared and maintained by in house workshops and a thorough introduction to the vehicle and equipment accompanies each 4x4 rental.
We offer many specialized services including the following:
- Comprehensive range of fully equipped / unequipped 4x4 vehicles
- Self-drive and chauffeur driven adventures
- Self drive safaris using 4x4 hire in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe
- 4x4 hire pick up/drop off South Africa
- 4x4 hire pick up/drop off Namibia
- 4x4 hire pick up/drop off Botswana
- Motor homes
- 4x4 Campers
- Camper homes
- Free unlimited km option
- Comprehensive insurance option
- Standard equipment included in daily rate
- Introduction to vehicle and equipment
- Specialised small /large group team-building
- Adventure activities like shark cage diving, zip lining, kloofing, deep sea fishing, hot air ballooning, bungee jumping, white water rafting, sand-boarding as well as national park visits form part of the itineraries
- Camping as well as chalets are utilised
- Land cruisers, Land rovers, Single cabs, Double-cabs as well as suv’s all form part of the fleet
“We trust you will have a good trip and hope that you have the courage to enjoy all the adventures and thrills.